- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 Tblsp chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp vegtable oil
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham, divided
- 1-1/2 cups(6 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9in)
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- In a saucepan, saute the broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Sprinkle half of the ham and cheese into pie crust. Cover with the vegetables and the remaining ham and cheese.
- Combine eggs and cream; pour over the ham and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If needed, cover the crust with foil to prevent excess browning.
Yeild: 6 servings